Monday, December 10, 2012

Hiatus no more

I took a 1 year hiatus from this.  I don't know where to begin.  I had to take a hiatus from many things.  Life was and still is quite busy at the moment but I have had many a good thought that I never wrote down.  And at this moment in time, I am drawing a blank.  So here goes:
  • Bambino is now 2.  TWO!
  • I am now 34.  THIRTY FOUR!
  • This past year has had many gains and many losses.  None of which is in the weight department, mind you.
  • Work is busy.
  • Marriage is good.  Right, husband?  RIGHT HUSBAND?
  • Husband is obedient. ;)

So from this little update, it looks like not much has gone on.  It couldn't be farther from the truth.  This past year has been anything but relaxing.  I don't want to go back and tell you about all the little details, they're probably more boring at this point than funny or interesting.  Starting over with a clean keyboard.  Minus the grime in it.  

I had to cancel this blog around this time last year - so I currently don't have my former followers - I didn't delete you because you didn't comment enough or said something I didn't like - I just had to go away from the internet for a little while.  NO I didn't lie, cheat, steal or kill.  So if you're interested in seeing life from my point of you (I promise you - it gets weird in my brain) join me for the crazy ride.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! So long as they are not mean to another poster. If so, it'll be removed.